Surrendered Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragons and demons and gods... oh, my! [human/mythical bonding; main positions open!]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elanthia

Dragons and demons and gods... oh, my! [human/mythical bonding; main positions open!] Empty
PostSubject: Dragons and demons and gods... oh, my! [human/mythical bonding; main positions open!]   Dragons and demons and gods... oh, my! [human/mythical bonding; main positions open!] EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:48 pm

The Gods have failed in protecting the humans from their corrupt brother and his children; the demon king has breached the southern wall and his followers have taken over the base of the southern defence; the Southern Wing. The mounted riders, who fly on the backs of pegasi, gryphons, gyrecats and dragons, have been forced to merge into the remaining base, to one Wing in the North, where the southern veterans clash with northern attitudes.

With this demonic uprising, Elanthia trembles on the brink of chaos; demons mass in the southern wing base, while some still live over the northern wall. The Northern Wing threatens to collapse on itself as the riders reach the end of their tethers, and the great city of Tyran suffers this change of power.

The divine creators still walk the country, yet for the first time in Elanthian history, their powers have been thrust in doubt - for since the creation of the almighty Wings, the demons have been kept at bay, and it is only human nature to turn the blame to those who control the fates.

The ascension has begun.

www.freewebs.com/wildcardsrpg
Back to top Go down

Dragons and demons and gods... oh, my! [human/mythical bonding; main positions open!]
Page 1 of 1