Surrendered Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN]   x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN] EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Wandering thoughts had led the brute to the Flower fields, aromatic and alluring like the fae he longed for. Oh, how he wished he could resist her charms and the scents of various flowers wafting their way into his nostrils. Paws carried him carefully through the terrain, treading lightly and softly so as to not crush the lovely buds and plants inhabiting the area. Aok sat down among the petals, looking lazily off into the distance at the mountains far before him, mind wandering..

How much time did he spend here? He hadn't the slightest idea.. But he knew that Yakone didn't spend much time here. In fact, he had never come across another wolf whenever he had been in the fields. The grounds were crawling with wolf pairs during mating season, perhaps they would be buzzing with activity once the weather began to warm up.. But right now, the wind continued to whip through to the core with frosty hatred. Sun beat down on him and gave slight warmth, but it was nothing compared to the chill that ruffled his fur almost continually. At least he could be in a place so beautiful, even when the weather was still nasty..

Sesi would love this place; who knows, maybe she spent time here that Aok didn't know about. How he longed for her.. Yakone was no good for her, with his bad temper and short fuse. So many nights he watched the white femme go into the den with his Alpha, causing his stomach to twist and stir with disgust. The wolf only wished he could get a time alone with her.. But who was to say she wouldn't turn him down without a second glance? More likely than not, she cared not for him.. He was corrupt, but nothing compared to Yakone, and because she had chosen him it was obvious that's the kind of brute she wanted. The kind she desired..

AOK
Male | 2 Summers | Kadzait Pack | No Love
No Legacy
Back to top Go down
Shyloh
Shyloh

PostSubject: +You spin me right 'round, baby, right 'round+   x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN] EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN] 23672710

Sesi would be lying if she were to try and claim she wasn't in a sort of romantic mood lately. Who could blame her? The season, plus the fact that she sometimes felt a lack in the attention she recieved from her mate, made her hunger for something more. Wandering around as she often did from her overbearing mate, she decided to take a walk in the most beautiful place she could think of; the flower fields. She loved the scent there. And nothing was unpleasant in this area at all. Anytime she needed to clear her mind, this was often the perfect place. She would see very few wolves here, and she could even let her inner pup come out, romping through the flowers, springing this way and that, laughing and falling to the ground, ending up staring up at the empty sky.

With a somewhat unsatisfied sigh, Sesi trotted into the colorful area, aiming to cheer herself up. She was quite lonely, no lie, and she could have sworn she scented Aok. She tried to stop her hopes from rising too high, but headed in the direction that she found familiar, and lo and behold, he was sitting right there, among the beautiful flowers. He looked quite charming in this light, and he was quite the handsome wolf...Sesi quickly shook the thoughts from her head. What the hell was she thinking like this for? She tried to blame it on hormones or something. Raising her head up high and gleefully, she bounded up to Aok, not even trying to hold back her anxiousness to greet him. Tail spun in the air like a windmill, and a wide smile graced her features.

"Aok! Fancy seeing you here!" she chirped, trying to sound a bit more surprised than she actually was. "Had I known you were coming here, I would have accompanied you."

She rested her haunches on the beautifully painted earth as she drank in all the scents; his, and the field's, as one lovely perfume. She thought silently how well his pelt looked among the flowers. Mind wandered elsewhere for a little while, before she once again shook herself back in to reality. She was getting herself far too deep into a fantasy land in her mind, and she refocused her vision in to reality as she looked into Aok's deep eyes with her chocolate ones.

"It is beautiful here, isn't it? Do you come here a lot? I tend to stop by when I have a lot on my mind, which I've been feeling lately. You--"

She cut herself off as she realized she was babbling like a brook, and could easily have slipped up and said something she shouldn't. Suppose Yakone would come to find she said something stupid out of her romantic state? She feared what he would do; she would have to watch her words more carefully. She grinned a bit sheepishly at the male, wanting to scoot a bit closer, but holding herself back. Aftre all, there was no need to get carried away, just because she was happy to see Aok. Plus there was no need to seek out anything more. She convinced herself even harder that Yakone was all she ever needed. Right? Right...

Sesi | 3| Alphess of Kadzait | Mate to Yakone | No pups

Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

PostSubject: Re: x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN]   x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN] EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:16 am

The familiar scents and sounds of Sesi made their way into the wolf's senses, and before the head could be turned to survey she was upon him. A vision, with tail spinning wildly in greeting, -for him-, golden orbs fixated on her as she plopped herself down next to him. Her sheepish smile was mimicked and sent back her way, gaze turning back out to the flower fields. If they lingered too long upon the femme, who knew what foolish things would spring into his mind. Or even worse, out of his mouth.. Aok chuckled as she cut herself off, for reasons unknown to him. He cared not how much or how little she spoke, just so long as she spoke next to him. To even be graced by having his name fall from her tongue was enough to send his body all warm with forbidden feelings.

Yes, I come often.. To think about things. I have not seen you here before, but I will admit you make a lovely addition to this tapestry of flowers..

What!? Damn, he had been looking at her; white fur standing out amongst the purple petals, her scent mixing with that of the blooms. It sent him into a euphoric state of being, causing him to release inner thoughts that the wolf simply would not say should the situation be any different. If Yakone had been anywhere within hearing range, Aok knew he would not have even dared to sit with her, let alone compliment her with flowery words.. His eyes snapped back to the fields and mountains, trying hard to focus upon them instead of the object of desire next to him. Perhaps a change of subject..

So it is that time of year again.. Will Kadzait have young this year? I've heard Yakone speak of his desire for pups lately...

Immediately he regretted bringing Yakone up, the very wolf he despised with every fiber of his being. That snake, that vile snake. The very thought of him and Sesi breeding and bearing young together disgusted him, but nothing showed on his face or demeanor. That was the last thing he wanted, was for Sesi to know his lack of respect for her mate and his Alpha. Such a thing could only bring trouble that he wanted nothing to do with..

AOK
Male | 2 Summers | Kadzait Pack | No Love
No Legacy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN]   x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

x..Lost and All Alone..x [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1