Surrendered Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Check, Ending March 6th

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

Activity Check, Ending March 6th Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check, Ending March 6th   Activity Check, Ending March 6th EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:24 pm

ATTENTION EVERYONE!

As you all know, monthly activity checks will be posted here each and every month, to ensure that we only keep characters around that want to be here and put the time and effort into staying active! This is the March Activity Check (I'm starting it a bit early to give you all more time, since this is the first one) But in the future, Activity checks will only be a week long and a response is required from each member filling out the short form below.

If you do plan on being Inactive for a period of time, and you know about it ahead of time, please include this in the Activity check form as well. Of course, anything that comes up suddenly is totally acceptable AS LONG AS you post your absence/inactivity at the 'Absent' board for all to see.

Should a Member fail to report for the Activity Check, you will get ONE warning email/pm from me, and you will be expected to respond to that within 2 weeks time. If you fail to respond, your Character(s) will be deleted. If you do respond, that is your one and only chance, and you are then expected to report to each one from then on out.

Thanks all!
Sarah Jo, ADMIN

OOC Name:
Characters' Name(s):
Packs Belonging To:
Away?: (Let me know if you have a vacation planned, etc; and from what date to what date you will be gone)
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

PostSubject: Sarah Jo is Here!   Activity Check, Ending March 6th EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:34 pm

OOC Name: Sarah Jo
Characters' Name(s): Desna, Aok (Soon to be)
Packs Belonging To: Sangiyok and Kadzait
Away?: Nothing anticipated
Back to top Go down
Shyloh
Shyloh

PostSubject: I'm heeeere. ^_^   Activity Check, Ending March 6th EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 pm

With Sesi <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: i'm here   Activity Check, Ending March 6th EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:52 am

OOC Name: Jenna
Character's names: Aleu
Packs: Aleu member of Sangiyok
Away: no time soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Check, Ending March 6th   Activity Check, Ending March 6th Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity Check, Ending March 6th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrendered Silence :: OOC Stuff :: Activity Checks-
Jump to: