HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yakone, pack meeting, please make yourself my way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sage

PostSubject: Yakone, pack meeting, please make yourself my way.   Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:40 pm

[center] Yakone grunted, that was all that he could do in the present situation, grunt and look around for someone that was within his pack to actually be here, and yet, were was his dear mate? He hadn't seen her in a while, she was gone the elk that use to roam that land, and now he lazed on roof of the den site, his plan was to get enough lupines within his pack to force the other pack out, yes, all Yakone's pack had was this simple hunting ground, and this tiny den site, with bones littering the terrain, what could he do but despair about his current situation?

But now he slowly lifted himself to his columns, cerebellum turning as orbs took in the view that was flashing, his own kissers were pulled back as he started to grunt, his limbs stretching as he yawned silently, hackles lifting with unknown tension, he wished to leave himself to his own thoughts, and yet, he knew that he had to summon the pack, that pack that was already made of loners. But now he threw his cerebellum back, kissers opening as melodies were sung into the air, calling fort the herd of demons that called this place home.

`` Yakone
`` Alpha Male
`` Pack meeting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: x..So When In Doubt Just Call My Name..x   Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:36 pm

Golden and brown hued eyes darted this way and that, soaking up the surroundings as they changed. These lands had been home to the brute for many months now, and still he was unsure if he wished to stay forever. It seemed to him much like a half-way point; somewhere to stop and rest on his journey to bigger and better things. But he had burnt many bridges and lost the trust of loved ones along the way. There was little to go back to, and any future outside the Kadzait pack was simply not grand enough to pull him away. The ones he had called family before dared not to utter his name, for the very whisper of it was considered a curse. Ah yes, Aok was notorious for damning all those who loved him. Get close to the fire and you will be burned..

Nimble paws carried his small but muscular frame towards the Den Site; the familiar howl of his leader, Yakone, urged him onwards like the beckoning of a queen bee to it's minions. His mind refused to believe he was a mere minion to Yakone.. Surely he was a bit more valuable than that? After all, a pack was only as strong as it's weakest link, and the Kadzait had no weak links to speak of. Not yet at least.. Breath escaped his nostrils fast and hard as he picked up the pace, getting closer and closer to Home.

Aok had been the last to be accepted by Yakone and Sesi- Yes, the beautiful Sesi.. The white wolf with the sweet words. The multi-hued male held his Alpha's mate in high regards, and even hid unknown feelings for her deep within his being. They would never be allowed to escape and be known, for being Yakone's 'blood brother' of sorts did not allow for such a romantic affair..And certainly not with one he had already claimed as his own..

Muzzle lifted higher to taste the breeze, letting out a loud bark as he arrived at the Den. The typical scattering of bones and debris littered the area, and immediately the brute noticed that the lovely Sesi was nowhere to be seen. No matter, he thought to himself. Eyes fell upon his leader and friend, -perhaps the only friend he had these days-, as he approached. With tail lowered in respect for the Alpha, Aok took his seat closeby to Yakone with intent.

Greetings Yakone..I heard your call as I was out wandering..

OOC: This is Aok, his character bio is up and all. I created him with the notion that he would basically be Yakone's "right hand man", a lot like a Beta male but without the real title as of now ^^ Just wanted to get you a character to RP with since Shyloh has not had a chance to post Sesi yet..

AOK
Male | 2 Summers | Kadzait Pack | No Love
No Legacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyloh

PostSubject: +As I twirl 'round and 'round+   Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:27 am

Sesi was doing much of nothing when her mate’s howl hit the air, the lovely sound that could have only come from Yakone. She let it drift through her senses before picking up towards the male, tail arching over her back and her pace at a brisk trot towards the den site. Paws carried her easily at this time, for there was no pain in her bad leg. The weather was nice enough. She rounded into the area and met Yakone with a fanged smile and a sly look in her eye. She had been settled with her mate for a good time now, but couldn’t help that she had paws that carried her away from Yakone to be alone at times, sorely leaving her mate to wonder where she was.

”My dear, where have you been?” she asked with a teasing kind of tone, for she had been the one to wander off in actuality. “You called?”

She sauntered up to him, pushing her snout forward to slide across his jaw in a greeting nuzzle, tail swishing back and forth casually. It was then that her olfactory picked up the scent of another brute, a familiar one that brought a warm smile to Sesi, and a tingle of satisfaction at his presence. Aok! She turned to the male with a light in her chocolate eyes, face full of lively acknowledgement. She looked straight into his golden-browns, and fleetingly studied his lean and compact form with a single step away from Yakone, standing tall in all her regality. She paced towards him with her eyes never leaving his form, for he was one that she was most grateful to have in the small pack.

“Hello, Aok,” she greeted with her pleasant and open tone. “It’s a wonderful day, isn’t it? I trust you are well, dear friend?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage

PostSubject: Dance with malice. And I will beat you down.   Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:33 pm

[/img]
Yakone could only help a tiny yelp toward his lover, his beautiful alabaster hued queen that ruled the only spot within his heart. His own tail swayed gently as he slowly crossed the distance to meet her, his cerebellum snaked out to nuzzle her in return, his muscles flexing within his own fibrous form as he greeted her. Tail wagged softly as he murmered softly toward the high lady. Tongue running gently across her features. I am pleasured to see you Sesi. He purred to her softly.

But now he turned his attention toward this drake that was now before, his own stone voids eying the way Aok carefully, making sure that this drake made a form of silently submitting before Yakone allowed himself to relax slightly. Yes, it is a pleasure to see you again. He said in a cutting tone. And I was hoping that you died. He added silently within his own thoughts, how badly he wished to strike the banishment card toward Aok and tell him to get out to town. But the thoughts within the pack was that Yakone and Aok were something of best friends. No matter how much it was a lie.

But Yakone now narrowed his voids slightly in warning toward Aok. It was clear. His own posture switching as he calmly snapped with no emotion. Aok, my friend. Will you please make your way toward the hunting ground? My beloved Sesi and I will join you later. Yakone then quickly whisked his tail in dismissal toward Aok. Clear cut that it was time for him to leave, before turning back toward Sesi.

His voids scanning softly over her frame. I see your hind leg is fairing better my beloved. He whispered as his nostrils twitched as he dragged her scent toward his passages, pleasure flowing through him as her scent hit his nostrils. Smile curled softly onto his lips as he watched her, audits slowly turning her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: x..Just Before You Go Insane..x   Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:13 pm

The male's heart skipped a bit, the familiar hostility sinking in once more towards the ebony brute. So the positive attitude had done him no good today..Ah well, it was worth a try, but would not be repeated again. Aok was well aware that Yakone cared not for him, and it was no surprise; most males didn't care for him, especially when their mates were as lovely as Her..Eyes darted to look at the femme now, a friendly smile making it's way to his maw. He would need to be careful not to step on the Alpha's toes, so with ears pinned to his skull he glanced at Yakone before replying to Sesi.

Yes, wonderful..

Words came out soft and sweet, and Aok could barely manage to shake his trance quick enough to clear his name for the time being. With tail tucked beneath him, the wolf rose to his feet, giving Yakone a fleeting nod before taking his leave. As he cursed Yakone silently in his mind, trotting his way towards Tuar Lake, he savored Sesi's scent with glee.

OOC: Short, but I'll post at Tuar Lake for you two to reply when you're ready..

AOK
Male | 2 Summers | Kadzait Pack | No Love
No Legacy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyloh

PostSubject: +As I twirl 'round and 'round+   Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Her love’s words were soothing in her ears. She loved the affection he showed her, and even better, how much he wanted her presence. She made faces as he lapped at her face with his tongue, and she then watched as he turned towards Aok. Beautiful brown eyes darted between the two males, her lover, and her friend, as she picked up quickly on the tension between them . Yakone stared at Aok with piercing eyes, as if wary.

His greeting towards the male was less than kind, hitting the air with a sharp and slightly bitter tone. Sesi’s ears fell back against her skull. She wanted nothing more than to be the peacemaker in this situation, but she knew all too well it was best to let her hot headed mate just do what he felt was best. She didn’t want to complicate the situation, or push any unnecessary buttons to make the situation more tense. As much as she wanted to believe that the two males were indeed best of friends, his attitude towards Aok made it clear to everyone that he harbored ill natured emotions for the handsome brown brute. She stepped back from the situation between them with her own tail low, not because of rank, but…well, she let Yakone handle these types of confrontations. She was never any good at those sorts of things.
Yakone then narrowed his eyes in a direct glare towards Aok, but his words were contradictory to his eyes. The word “friend” was a bit of a harsh blow to Sesi’s ears. She silently moved her eyes towards the young male, offering a smile as if to say, “Sorry,” as her lover dismissed him, and then turned towards her with eyes that washed across her body. He then commented on that her leg was looking well. He let a smile cross his face as he spoke, and Sesi smiled back in her charming way.

“Yes, my darling. It hasn’t been giving me any trouble lately. The weather is doing good for it.” She gave him a cute nudge with her nose and looked up into his eyes with her own, chocolate gaze. “Is there something you wanted to discuss with me, my love?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage

PostSubject: Come dance with me. And I will rise to your Challenge.   Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:35 pm

Yakone || Alpha || Captured by Sesi || No Demons Roam the Earth...yet.
Walks with demons, therefore he kills...
Walks with malice, therefore he rapes...
He flies with darkness, therefore he is permanent destruction…
Runs with destruction, therefore he plots...
Runs with lust, therefore he steals...
Swims with chaos, therefore he...is...

He watched once more as Aok gave his greeting toward Sesi. Columns stretching forward as he brought himself toward his own feet. Voids narrowing once more as a snarl curled easily from his maw, kissers peeling back to show off a sharp pair of dentals. His intellect slowly started to wander now if my brother Tantric was here, Aok would find his throat between my brother’s jaws, and his life sapped from his horrid form… Yakone could only chuckle to himself as he allowed himself to bristle was contempt.

Finally after Aok presence left Yakone slowly turned back toward his lover. Murmuring softly toward her, his tail flicking slightly at her haunches in an endearing manner, soft words being whispered toward her, weight shifting to brush along her side I am pleased that you can finally join the pack once more. I hope you will stay here with me. He purred softly toward his love. His heart grew tight in his chest at the thought of losing her to any unknown force, and he would be damned if it was another lupine that tried that silly little trick.

But with his temper calmed and affection coursing through his veins, he was somewhat placid. His cranium lowering as he nudged her gently. Passages twitching as he drew in her scent once more into his nostrils. Muscles flexing under his own flesh, humming was coursing from his throat as he allowed his deep husky laughter to come from his throat. Weight shifted once more toward his lover as he day dreamed. A throat between my jowls, liquid folding into my maw, a whimper rising from the throat of my enemy, begging for mercy. But tell me puppies what is mercy? It doesn’t thrive here. He smirked as he looked toward Sesi and then barked swiftly toward the wind after Aok. After we hunt, I need you to go to our enemy pack and do some spying. See if you can bring more lupines into this pack. But the end of the summer I want to have enough lupines to take some of the land from the enemy. Do that for me Aok and you might find yourself in a title position.

Yakone yawned as he turned his cranium toward the heavens. Was it mating season? He couldn’t keep up with the time. All this plotting and war making against the other lupines that he saw as being his enemies, sad, he actually had to watch for an enemy within the pack also. But his tongue ran along his lips as he looked back toward Aok and thought and I hope that their alpha gets his jowls around your throat also…traitor. He then casted his gaze back toward Sesi and licked her once more. Yes my dear. He scented the air once more. Winter. Damn winter. The cold. What do you think about having little demons running around? He laughed, remembering himself as a pup, and yes, he was a demon and he was happy that he gave his own father so much trouble, well at least until Yakone killed his own father. Poor Tantric, running around somewhere.

But why did it please him so much that his brother was on his tail, searching for him to join up with him? But it pleased him to know that his own blood would soon be joining him. Yes, lets go into the den were it is warmer. He sighed and waited, allowing her to slink into the den first. His own heart was light at the thought of Aok actually bring more lupines. Lets say that it was his last chance to stay in Yakone's good graces. But now he casted his gaze toward Sesi, his beloved mate. If he didn't love her as much as he did, she would be banished also, she was soft, almost to soft, but that was what made him love her so much. The way she was always gentle even though he was the opposite of her, the way she could just bat her voids at him and get whatever she wanted. He was her slave, and was pleased with it like that. She was his master, and he was happy to serve her. His own tail flicked lightly once more in a pleased manner. What do you think of actually getting more land? Making this a pack of more than just loners? Making it a pack that can actually be something to fear... He sighed as he lowered his haunches toward the terrain, allowing her to make her way into the den.

But he also remembered a time where no femora's where allowed to be at the den site at any time. But now his beloved was more than welcomed, and soon he wished to have more than one here. With the fact that someone else actually might be here, he needed a drake that he could actually trust, a drake that would do all his dirty work without fucking it up. But he sighed, he was depending on Aok to play undercover agent. Yes, if this worked, they would have a couple new pack members and a new terrain by the end of the summer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyloh

PostSubject: +As I twirl 'round and 'round+   Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Sesi remained silent until the male hated by her mate had done. When Aok even dared look at Sesi, she could see the contempt on Yakone's face. His fangs were always bared, and his eyes were narrowed with a deep rooted despise. Guilt almost captured her heart, for she felt as though somehow she was a part of why there was so much tension between the two. Aok and her dear Yakone were so very different. She knew that Yakone expected more from her at times, or at least, she felt that way. Silently she watched Aok depart, and with a glance at her mate, she could almsot see the thoughts in Yakone's mind, ever churning. She wondered if she would ever have ended up with a wolf like Aok, had she not fell in love with Yakone, and quickly the thought was shaken from her mind. Her lover was at her side, brushing against her with his charming features and soft words spilled out towards her, telling her how pleased he was that she had come returned. She offered him her beautiful smile and nudged her muzzle underneath his chin affectionately.

"And I am very pleased to be back, love," she purred, flicking her tongue out of her mouth to graze across the side of his maw. "Time apart from you makes me all the more grateful to have you when I return."

She could only imagine what was going on in his head as his deep laughter flowed from his chest. No doubt he was plotting something, or even just daydreaming of something. Most likely something gruesome. Yes, her love certainly was a hardened one, and the good thing about that was she felt very protected when she was around him. Not that she couldn't take care of herself, but at times when she felt more vulnerable, especially when her leg was acting up, it was reassuring to know that he would tear an enemy's jugular out for her. She pressed into him and inhaled his scent with closed eyes and a peaceful smile upon her lips. Her banner flicked against him and she licked him again. Just as she was about to speak, Yakone turned and called after the distant Aok, giving him orders to do some spying and what - not. He wanted his pack to grow. He wanted to rule a decent pack. He wanted something bigger and better than what he had now, and Sesi couldn't blame him. A yawn began to pull at her jaws, before her mate then opened his mouth once more to spill his words towards her. He asked about pups, and it stopped her mid - yawn to look at him with a blink of her chocolate eyes. Was the pack ready for pups? Well...they would be born in spring, and by that time there would surely be more wolves under Yakone and Sesi's rule. Hopefully. It was a gamble, but when it came to Yakone, Sesi had a hard time saying no. She slid against him with a grin.

"Pups, my dear? Well the thought brings happiness to me," she admitted, flicking her ears as she nudged him with her nose. "Is that what you want?"

She entered the den where he suggested they go to keep warm, curling herself into a ball, with her nose being covered up by her fluffy creme tail. Her brown eyes peered up from her hidden state, beckoning him to come in and keep her warm. At his question of making the pack grow, well, it was something Sesi really did want. It was the only way to continue their legacy, and grow to be something better. Feared, he said. Well, she didn't care whether they were feared or not. But it that was what he wanted, then so be it. She absolutely wanted more in the future for them and Aok...Aok, she thought with a sigh. Yakone may end up doing something terrible if the tension was not to subside. She gave a quick shudder and then smiled up at her love.

"I would love nothing more, my love," she spoke sweetly; she couldn't wait for more wolves, more population, and pups to grow and defend the land when they were old enough. She silently wondered though, what would pups be like? Would they be more like her, or Yakone? Aok entered her mind once more as she shivered a bit. "Should we leave Aok alone in this cold?"

She shut her mouth immediately after the words escaped; he would not like that she'd mentioned him in this time. To deflect that she had, she whimpered softly and sultry at her midnight pelted master, as if to lure him in with her sensual appeal. Hopefully he wouldn't be too angered. As the sun was setting, the cold ached against her leg. Damn. She looked up pleadingly at her love, waiting for whatever he wanted to discuss next.

Sesi | 3| Alphess of Kadzait | Mate to Yakone | No pups

Last edited by Shyloh on Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage

PostSubject: Re: Yakone, pack meeting, please make yourself my way.   Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Yakone || Alpha || Captured by Sesi || No Demons Roam the Earth...yet.
Walks with demons, therefore he kills...
Walks with malice, therefore he rapes...
He flies with darkness, therefore he is permanent destruction…
Runs with destruction, therefore he plots...
Runs with lust, therefore he steals...
Swims with chaos, therefore he...is...

Yakone looked slowly toward Sesi as she spoke, his audits savoring each melode that poured from her maw. His tongue ran smoothly inside his maw as he whimpered softly to her, feeling her warm tongue run across his muzzle. Kissers opened slightly as he licked her gently back. Tail swaying as he murmured softly to his beloved. Voids closing as he listened to her words. Then was surprised slightly as she made her way into the den.

And he could only watch the spot that she was just in. His voids looking at a tuff of pelt that must have been shedded from her alabaster frame and head lowered as he scented that tuff of pelt. Taking her her beautiful scent as he purred lightly to himself. Sleek columns stretching as he followed her into the den site. Ah yes, I would love the idea of having something as beautiful as you running around. Even if it was a smaller form. He smiled softly toward Sesi. God how much did he truely love her. And the longer they were apart was the longer he would have that pain in his soul of longing for her. That feral need to curl up beside her and comfort her every fear.

But he could only smirk at the thought of little Sesi's and Yakone's running around the den site. While he chased after them trying to make sure that they all were able to be kept track off. It would be some hard work keeping track of the pups. He stated his thought aloud. Looking toward his beautiful mistriss. His soul was calm within her presence, sadly she was the only one that inspired this calm in him at the moment.

But he listened to her next words. Her calling out for Aok. Yet he was not bothered by this at all. But he curled his own ebony frame around her alabaster one. Throaty, husky tones imprinted yes. I will call him back soon. He allowed himself to say soon. Yes he would call him back. But whenever the time allowed, for he wished to spend some alone time with his mate. His tongue ran out as he licked and groomed her ears softly. What would you name them Sesi dear? He questioned. But his names ran along some latin derived names like Letum which means death, and so on and so on. He smiled softly as he drew another deep breath. Taking in her scent once more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shyloh

PostSubject: +As I twirl 'round and 'round+   Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:29 pm

Sesi ran her tongue along her shoulder, sleeking down her white pelt, shuffling closer towards Yakone, asking for him to lay closer without words. He continued to speak of pups and it was something Sesi truly did want. It would strengthen the bond, and solidify the future of the loners' pack. She shot him a smile as he groomed her head with care. He was soft when it came to her. She tilted her muzzle upwards to lap at his chin lovingly, pure brown eyes staring into his silvery optics. Ears pressed back against her skull as she silently pleaded to be in a closer proximity. She was feeling the feeling. Yes she was. And the talk of pups between the two lovers almost made her feel as though it would make her want to stay more, with her love, and stray less often. She inwardly chuckled at the thought of little Yakone's, acting all badass and such. Perhaps if they did have pups, one would be an heir to the alphaship of Kadzait.

"We could only hope they'd be as beautiful as me," she teased, pressing her skull against his muscular frame with a sigh. "My love..."

Before she continued, she fell short, enjoying hearing him talk instead. She loved when he spoke to her the way he did. She could tell he did love her, and she would try to be good enough for him, to love him back the best she could. She should consider her lucky, to have someone love her the way he did. Especially someone who truly knew how to defend himself. If they were to conceive pups, they would be well protected by both parents. At his statement about it being hard to keep track of them, a flow of laughter escaped her maw as the mental imagery of Yakone chasing around little furballs in his stern tone was too much! She smiled widely. Yakone barking out orders, pups driving him crazy...all plausible. And delightful. She chuckled and rested her chin on her paws.

"They'd give you hell and you know it!" she joked with a giggle, banner swishing on the ground behind her.

At the question of names...She wondered what he was partial to himself. When he mentioned "little demons" running around, her mind went straight for one of her favorite names. Shetani, meaning "demon." A beautiful name, she thought. She chuckled and looked up at him.

"What do you think of Shetani?" she inquired, flicking her tail against his legs with a cute grin on her face. "If we had a little femme?"

Sesi | 3| Alphess of Kadzait | Mate to Yakone | No pups

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sage

PostSubject: Dance. And I will bring you mayhem   Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 am

Stone gaze flicked toward his lover. Kissers curled into an endearing smile as he curled his own ebony body around hers. Eyes slowly closed as the lupine duke slowly allowed himself to be casted into the mind of restless sleep. Smile curled once more as he listened to her words. The duke allowed deep throaty chuckle to run from his own throat. Yes my dear. I am quiet aware that they indeed would give me something like hell. He paused within his own thoughts to listen to her speak. It indeed was now spring so he could only hope for the idea that she would join in him on the breeding grounds soon.

But thoughts were casted sublime as he listened to her next words and allowed himself to chuckle once more. Yes, but I know they shall be as beautiful as you my dear. He purred lightly toward her. Stone gaze was casted toward her as he wrapped himself around her. Nostrils twitched slightly as the duke looked toward his love. Passion flickered within his orbs as he sighed and nuzzled closer to her. That would be wonderful. How about Chaos if it was a male?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakone, pack meeting, please make yourself my way.   

Back to top Go down

Yakone, pack meeting, please make yourself my way.
Page 1 of 1