Surrendered Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UGH!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: UGH!!!!!!!   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 pm

UGH! I HATE MY INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE MY STUPID INTERNET!!!!! ONCE AGAIN, I LOST ALL OF MY INFORMATION FOR ALEU'S BIO!!!!!!!! SO ONCE AGAIN, I HAVE TO COPY DOWN HER BIO, AND WRITE 400+ WORDS WORTH OF PARAGRAPHS! AND I CAN'T GET ON MONTAGNE CHAT!!!!!!!!! I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry i am all crazy but this is really aggrevating. you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Calm Down   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:21 pm

Yeah, I saw your post in the Biographies area. Crap happens sometimes, sorry it keeps happening to your with your Bio. And Proboards is down at Montagne, Butterfly put up an update about it. Hopefully it will be up and running again soon.
Sarah Jo, ADMIN
Back to top Go down

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sorry but I'm really mad right now.   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:28 pm

Yes I know. Life sucks. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad And I read the update. And writing my bio wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to rewrite 400+ words of History, Personality, and Description. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!!!!!   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:47 pm

Well sorry, it is an advanced RPG though so that's to be expected from RPG's like this ^^ I hope you can get the Bio done this time without any troubles!
Sarah Jo, ADMIN
Back to top Go down

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: thas fine   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:55 pm

Yes, I know what is expected. I am not doing it all at once, so that will help. afro Whoa! How did you get that picture?! Are we allowed to have avatars? I forgot to ask you that, lol
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!!!!!   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Yes, everyone can have Avatars as long as no pictures are used by two separate people, but that will be members responsibility to choose a photo that no one has used yet
Sarah Jo, ADMIN
Back to top Go down

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ahh.   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:07 pm

affraid ooooooooooohhhhhhh. How do you update a photo? I tried in my profile, but there was nothing about avvies scratch
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hmmm   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:59 pm

Hmm, it could be that Forumation only allows Admins to have avatars...
Back to top Go down

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nevermind   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:17 pm

Yay, I have avvie now!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Awesome!   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:38 pm

I finally got my signature working..Made it myself, how's it look? I decided to play Desna, Alpha of Sangiyok pack. Whenever we get more members, at least...
Back to top Go down

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I like your picture!   UGH!!!!!!! EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 4:54 pm

I like your picture! It's very nice. Where oh where is my signature...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UGH!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!!!!!   UGH!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

UGH!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Surrendered Silence :: OOC Stuff :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: