Surrendered Silence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sarah, a question...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sarah, a question... Empty
PostSubject: Sarah, a question...   Sarah, a question... EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:39 pm

If we don't always make our posts 300+ words, is that ok? i mean close to 300 like 250+ But if we have to make it 300+ and if we don't like we'll get a strike? If we do please tell me because I am going cuh-razy. confused
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah, a question...   Sarah, a question... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:03 am

Jenna, I would prefer all posts be at least 300 words. But if you cannot produce a post that long, 250 words is the minimum I would accept without a warning. However, if all your posts are consistently under 300 words, I would need to talk to you about that. Make sense?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: o   Sarah, a question... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:53 pm

Um ok. I probably won't have any trouble, but there is a large chance I might consistently make them under 300 words, but... yeah. I might not stay on for long... not that i'm quitting anytime soon, but still. I've been a little busy and can't always find the time to be rping here.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jo
Admin
Admin
Sarah Jo

PostSubject: Re: Sarah, a question...   Sarah, a question... EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:16 pm

That's alright, just do your best I 'spose. And yeah, I see that you have not posted with Aleu at all.. If you don't have the time just let us known on the away/quitting board, and I'll delete your character log and such. Otherwise maybe try to RP a little here? I would like if activity picked up..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I'll try   Sarah, a question... EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:48 pm

i'll try to rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah, a question...   Sarah, a question... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah, a question...
Page 1 of 1